Teva gave the iconic Hurricane XLT a fresh comfort upgrade, outfitting it with soft heel-strap padding and a new, modern sole featuring even better traction than ever before. Finished with Unifi® recycled polyester straps.
- Quick-drying straps are made from 100% recycled plastic using traceable REPREVE® polyester yarn by Unifi®; these sandals save 5 plastic bottles from ending up in landfills
- Earth-friendly recycled polyester webbing supports your foot and stands up to abuse
- Easy hook-and-loop closure comes on and off quickly and gets the fit just right,
- Injection-molded strap ends for quick and easy grip and adjustability
- EVA-foam midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Nylon shank stabilizes and supports your foot on uneven terrain
- Rugged Durabrasion Rubber™ outsole stands up to abuse and supplies great traction
- Vegan footwear, created using synthetic and plant-based materials
- Best for: day hikes, activities in the modern outdoorsHalf pair weight for size W7/M9: 10.25oz RN 88276
Starting in 2020, 100% of the iconic straps are now made using recycled plastic.