From a Grand Canyon raft in 1984 to docks, stoops, and sidewalks around the world, one of Teva’s very first sandal stands as a testament to timeless comfort and utilitarian style.
Finished with earth-friendly Unifi® recycled polyester straps that stand up to abuse while keeping plastic waste out of landfills.
* Quick-drying straps are made from 100% recycled plastic using traceable REPREVE ® polyester yarn by Unifi®; these sandals save 5 plastic bottles from ending up in landfills.
* The Universal Strapping System™ and earth-friendly recycled polyester webbing supports your foot and stands up to abuse.
* Easy hook-and-loop closure comes on and off quickly and gets the fit just right.
* Robust EVA footbed for enhanced comfort built for all-day wear.
* Rubber outsole for durability and traction.
* Vegan footwear, created using synthetic and plant-based materials.
* Best for: activities in the modern outdoors, all-day wear.
Starting in 2020, 100% of the Teva iconic straps are now made using recycled plastic.
Interested by the brand? Please contact Gregory Secret, Business developer - Brand Manager for the Footwear category.